Sunday 27 April 2014

OVERALL

overall, jumpsuit, denim

This weeks hugely impractical purchase is this (AMAZING) denim jumpsuit/overall, a true impulse buy, but I love it (somewhat obsessively so in that I wore it three days running - don't judge me!). It's uber casual with sneakers for the day and a pair heels for the eve make me feel like I've made an effort, when really I am a) too comfy and b) too lazy to change.
I am definitely going to be investing in some more for summer, Missguided and Zara have some absolute beauts that I am currently coveting. 

P.S The only thing that no fashion or style mag ever mentions when praising the jumpsuit, is the complete minefield that is getting out of the damn thing when you need to pee! (or maybe that's just me).

double denim , overalls, denim jumpsuit, dujouriadore


denim overall, denim jumpsuit, dujouriadore



denim onesie, dujouriadore




dujouriadore


Jumpsuit : Thrift (Similar HERE & HERE) / Sneakers : H&M


Location: The Tube Diner, at Paintworks Bristol

No comments:

Post a Comment