Tuesday 7 May 2013

Surf Stylin'








 Hoody : Primark / Dress : Topshop / Headscarf : Primark / Deck Shoes : Vans / 
Bag : Volcom / Ring : Urban Outfitters

Took a cheeky little surf trip with the boy and some friends to the North Devon coast over the bank holiday weekend. The weather was beyond glorious, luckily my dodgy wetsuit tan/burn can't be seen in these pictures but I am certainly stocking up on the sun cream for future trips. 

Hellooooo summer I hope you are here to stay, can't wait for more trips in the trusty van.

Don't you just love the gorgeous colour of my neon purple hoody, I want to wear it with everything!  

2 comments:

  1. Omg, love your blog!

    <3

    Do you want to follow each other?


    www.POLINEFASHION.pl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I love the shirt in your latest post, the print it is tooo cute!
      I've followed you on google+ and added you to my bloglovin' as well.
      Thanks for the follow, happy styling!

      A
      XXX

      Delete